[Instant Help From 9$/Pg] 1 Long ‐ Term
Care of Populations
Topic: Access to Prenatal care for the women in Tomball, TX
Note; please do only the part D of the guideline (Plan for Priority Diagnosis ‐ 10 points/10% ) in 2 to 3 PowerPoint slides
Plan for Priority Diagnosis ‐ 10 points/10%
• Includes a minimum of 1 short‐term and 1 long‐term goal for identified priority diagnosis.
• Goals relate to the identified priority diagnosis.
• Goals follow the SMART format: specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timed.
• Explains how the plan allows for client involvement.
• Explains how the plan advances the knowledge of members of the community.