[Instant Help From 9$/Pg] 59 Pm Ct Eating
For this discussion, you are asked to watch and reflect on the video 6 Types of Eating Disorders.
Estimated time to complete: 5 minutes
After viewing the video, you are asked to share your reflections in your discussion post.
Include the following in your reflection:
- Share your initial impressions
- Describe what information in the video surprised you.
- Detail any eating disorders you were not aware of prior to viewing this video.
- Share a personal story about someone you know that has an eating disorder.
- What is the eating disorder?
- What were the symptoms and treatment?
- How does the individual manage the disorder?
- Share your thoughts on what may have caused the eating disorder. Be sure to justify your thoughts using at least one external source.
- Describe how you would discuss this with someone you suspected had the disorder.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
This topic is valued at 40 points. Please review post and response expectations. Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets criteria (Read Me First Section of the Course).
Peer Response: Unit 4, Due Sunday by 11:59 pm CT
Please respond to at least one (1) peer, preferably a peer that discussed a different eating disorder than you did. In your response include the following:
- Compare and contrast your impressions of the video to that of your peer. Were you surprised by the same things?
- If yes, why do you think you had the same reaction?
- If no, why do you think you had a different reaction?
- Compare your personal story to those of your peer.
- Contrast the observed symptoms to those you observed.
- How might you suggest the individual with this disorder manage it?
- Detail your response to your peer’s thoughts on what lead to the disorder. Be sure to justify your response, whether you agree or disagree, using at least one external source.
- Comment on your peer’s plan to discuss this disorder.
Before submitting a response, proofread all posts thoroughly for any spelling and grammar errors. Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.