[Instant Help From 9$/Pg] Asian Restaurant General Interview
Note: My current job is server in an Asian restaurant. All answers relevant experience in an Asian restaurant
General Interview Questions (strength-based)
1.What qualities do you expect in a supervisor/manager?
2. Would you consider yourself more of a team player of an individual contributor?
3. What do you think are important factors to maintain a positive working relationship with colleagues?
4. What challenges do you expect to face in the hospitality industry?
5. How do you unplug at the end of each day to manage workload and avoid burnout?
6. Have you learned any new skills in the past few months due to the effects of the pandemic?
Behavioural Interview Questions (competency-based)
1. Tell us about a time you completed work that made you feel proud.
2. Describe a time you demonstrated excellent teamwork.
3. Give an example of a situation where you took on the leadership role.
4. Tell us about a time you had a conflict at work.
5. Can you tell us about a time you took initiative on a project or a task at work?
6. Tell us about a time when you made a mistake at work. What did you learn?
7. Tell us about a time when you received critical feedback from your supervisor. How did you respond to it?
Situational Interview Questions (hypothetical)
1. What would you do if you are asked to complete a task that you don’t know how to do?
2. Describe how you would handle multiple projects or tasks with strict deadlines.
3. When you are experiencing a stressful work situation, what steps would you take to deal with it?
4. How will you build rapport with a guest when you both wear masks and socially distance?
5. Give us an example of how you would help someone who is struggling to follow public health protocols?