[Instant Help From 9$/Pg] British Bring German Survivors
- Describe the overall plan to conceal the Final Solution, from the days prior to the Wannsee Conference through the death march and liberation of the camps.
- How did the actions of the Americans following the discovery of the camps reflect a changing understanding of what had occurred during the Holocaust?
- How did the Soviet press and government handle the discovery of the death camps?
- Why did the response of the Soviet soldiers to Auschwitz differ from the response of American soldiers to Dachau?
- Why did both the Americans and British bring German survivors to the camp sites?