[Instant Help From 9$/Pg] Buying Locallyuse Third Person
Compose a two page paper in which you do the following:
- Write with a strong personal voice. • Write objectively and support your points with credible sources to inform the audience.
- What possible positions/arguments are there? • What position resonates with you? (Which position do you believe is correct?) • What are your main points? • What are the counterpoints? Are you ready to dispute them? • Do you have enough evidence to effectively support your argument?
- For the stance essay, your personal voice (your perspective) should come through.
SUBJECT: BUYING LOCALLY
- Use third person point of view (POV) and the appropriate voice and tone throughout your paper. a. Did you use third person pronouns? (he, she, they, their) b. Does your personality carry over in your writing? Are your word choices personal and consistent? c. Is the tone formal? Does it express your attitude about the topic?
- Write with logic and with transitions throughout your paper. a. Are your ideas consistent and well-organized, i.e., chronological order or order of importance? b. Do your ideas flow from one sentence to the next and one paragraph to the next, in the order presented in your thesis statement?
- Add at least One Counter-argument and refutation
- Write a supporting/body paragraph for each of the three (4 plus) points/reasons from your thesis statement. It is suggested that each paragraph contain at least 5-7 sentences. a. Do your body paragraphs support each point of your thesis with relevant examples or statistics? b. Do you address the opinions or concerns that your audience might have? c. Did you paraphrase, quote, or summarize properly to avoid plagiarism? Did you comment on each quotation?