[Instant Help From 9$/Pg] Choose One Peer
Choose one peer-reviewed empirical article in psychology. In 1-2 double-spaced pages, answer these questions in complete sentences.
- Who wrote the article and in which journal was it published?
- What was the research question or hypothesis (some studies will have more than one)?
- What background information was cited that led to the formation of this question?
- Who were the participants, and how were they recruited?
- What were the main findings of the study?
- Do these results address the research question?
- What conclusions did the author draw from the results? Are the conclusions justified based on the results?
- How do these findings relate to the literature (e.g., do they confirm earlier studies? Contradict? Raise new questions?)?