[Instant Help From 9$/Pg] Details Annotated Outlines Require
- Your outline should be 1-2 pages in length.
- Please proofread your assignment before you submit it.
- You are not required to cite sources or use quotes, but please use the Chicago or MLA citation style if you do.
- Please refer to this link for citation rules: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/in_text_citations_the_basics.html
This article on the economy and globalization:
- “Economics and Globalization”
2. You will write an annotated outline that summarizes and sociologically examines what you have learned in the reading. An annotated outline asks you to organize the main ideas of the paper. You include more in-depth notes and analyses than just a simple summary. I want to see that you can connect with the readings, dissect them, and successfully synthesize the key terms, concepts, debates, and theories. Explain what this all means. The summary is the “who” and “what,” while the analysis is the “why” and “how.” Follow this 3-step model:
- Summarize the reading in a concise, outlined format.
- Describe the key points/themes/arguments. Provide specific examples from the articles to back up those points.
- Explain how the reading connects to larger sociological analyses on the economy, technology, class, race, gender, inequality, or culture.
On the Analysis: Needs lot of details
Annotated outlines require practice and
organization Please do a good analysis.