[Instant Help From 9$/Pg] Forming Exclusionary Rule Historical
For this assignment, you have the choice to write either a paper OR create a PowerPoint Presentation.
The focus of this project will be on the Exclusionary Rule which is discussed in your Chapter 4 of your textbook.
Your paper or PowerPoint will need to contain these five (5) topics:
- Define the Exclusionary Rule
- Identify the purpose of the Exclusionary Rule
- Explain the role of the judiciary in forming the Exclusionary Rule – in other words, it is a judge-made rule to protect our 4th Amendment rights (list which one of the rights in this Amendment)
- Explain briefly how the Exclusionary Rule developed in the Federal and State Courts (the historical development of the Rule) and especially mention the very important case of Mapp v. Ohio.
- List the two kinds of evidence that the Exclusionary Rule excludes (hint: look at pages 97-98 in your textbook and tell me specifically what is primary evidence and secondary evidence that is excluded by the Exclusionary Rule)
If you are writing a paper – you will need at the bare minimum seven (7) paragraphs:
- Introduction paragraph
- Definition of Exclusionary Rule
- Purpose of Exclusionary Rule
- Role of judiciary in forming Exclusionary Rule
- Historical development with mention of Mapp v. Ohio
- Exclusion of two kinds of evidence
- Conclusion paragraph