[Instant Help From 9$/Pg] Indigenous Caribbean Pages
For your Learning Journal entry this week, respond to the following prompt:
- Choose one of the resources from the Empires of Sun or Indigenous Caribbean pages in this module (a reading, a video, an exhibit) and explore it in detail. After engaging with the resource, how does it help further your understanding about Pre-Columbian Latin America? Use examples from the resource to support your conclusion.
- Journal entries should average 250 words each (more is fine; it will be difficult to make substantive reflections in much less than this).
- Clearly label (number your journal entry)
- Your entries will be kept private and are meant to help you deepen your understanding of the course concepts and also help you generate ideas for your final project.
- Make sure to proofread and revise your posts. Even though these entries are personal, it is still expected that you produce college-level writing.
- Keep up with the due dates for each entry. You don’t want to fall behind.
- If you meet all of these criteria, producing a well-developed entry, you will receive a “complete” grade on this assignment.