[Instant Help From 9$/Pg] Inductive Argument Regarding Whether
This deliverable will allow you to apply deductive and inductive reasoning to analyze and create valid arguments.
Part I: Consider the following definition:
- A fruit is the product of a tree or other plant that contains seeds and can be eaten as food.
- A fruit is the reproductive body of a seed plant, generally edible.
Create deductive arguments that demonstrate that a tomato is a fruit and a seedless orange is not a fruit.
Part II: Consider the following facts:
- John does not like sliced tomatoes.
- John removes cherry tomatoes from any salad he eats.
- John dislikes both ketchup and tomato soup.
Create an inductive argument regarding whether or not John will like marinara sauce.
In addition to creating the arguments, in a paragraph, explain the differences between deductive and inductive arguments