[Instant Help From 9$/Pg] Last Five Years Involving
- Describe a scientific misconduct within the last five years involving some aspect of the process of conducting research or dissemination of findings.
- Use annual reports or newsletters published by the U. S. Office of Research Integrity or other sources such as Lexus-Nexus or PubMed®.
- Include the following in your description:
- Name, position, employer of offender
- Nature of the misconduct
- Legal consequences or pending litigation from the misconduct
- Actual or potential consequences for patients/public
- Actual or potential consequences for EBP