[Instant Help From 9$/Pg] Meets Stu Kopenhafer Lucy
Submit your answers to these questions as a file (DOC) attachment below:
1 What are three specific differences between the company for which Lucy works in Miami and the firm they have just acquired in New Ulm that impacts Lucy’s success at winning over the plant workers?
2 Should Lucy have been surprised by the plant workers’ reactions to her speech or their actions at the bar?
3 If given a similar assignment in the future, what might Lucy do to be better prepared?
- Renée Zellweger (Links to an external site.)-Lucy Hill
- J.K. Simmons (Links to an external site.)-Stu Kopenhafer
A high-powered consultant (Renée Zellweger (Links to an external site.)) in love with her upscale Miami lifestyle is sent to New Ulm, Minnesota (Links to an external site.), to oversee the restructuring of a blue-collar manufacturing plant. After enduring a frosty reception from the locals, icy roads and freezing weather, she warms up to the small town’s charm, and eventually finds herself being accepted by the community.
Scenes from this clip:
- Lucy Hill at work in Miami getting nominated for the assignment
- Lucy Hill goes to Minnessota and meets Stu Kopenhafer
- Lucy Hill addresses the manufacturing plant staff
- Staff makes up a drinking game about Lucy Hill