[Instant Help From 9$/Pg] Minimum 1 Page Submit
1) Minimum 6 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page.
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Ethics of nursing
1. Answer questions 1 and 3 in this video.
2 Describe three virtues you see in yourself
3. Give an example in your life to clarify these virtues.
We have learned how Aristotle’s Virtue Ethics defines the supreme good: an activity of the rational soul in accordance with virtue. Virtue —–for the Greeks is equivalent to excellence.
A virtuous person: someone who performs the distinctive activity of being human well.
· Having character
· Knowing yourself (Socrates’ reminder “Know Thyself, nothing in excess” @ Temple of Apollo’s door (my profile picture ;))
· Not about what should I do, but WHO should I be?
· Thinking of your life as a whole is the point of ethical reflection
· Reason and emotion closely allied
Part 2: Health care policy
Trace the history of cannabis use in medicine for the treatment and management of illness via nursing scholarly journal articles. Examine your sources for the following information below and describe the following:
1. Describe two arguments of stakeholders both in support of and two in opposition to medicinal cannabis use?
2. What does current medical and nursing research say regarding the increasing use of medicinal cannabis?
3. What are the implications based on the current prescribed rate of cannabis on
C. Future practice
Attached below is an additional resource that details current state medical marijuana laws:
National Conference of State Legislatures- State Medical Marijuana Laws: http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/state-medical-marijuana-laws.aspx
Part 3: Nursing research
1. Make two suggestions regarding disseminating nursing research findings today
2. Why sharing nursing research findings in a presentation is the best option than the defense for:
Topic: Evaluation of therapeutic adherence in patients with diabetes type 2 Mellitus
Purpose of the research: Evaluate the leading causes of therapeutic noncompliance related to lack of knowledge about the disease, self-management in treatment, lack of social support, cognitive impairment, and adverse effects of drugs that can affect adherence. Finally, identify if there is an influence of the relationship between professionals and patients for good patient education.
3. Discuss the rationale and responsibilities for the publication of any research.
Part 4: Nursing theory
1. Describe Marilyn Anne Roy’s Theory of Bureaucratic Caring
2. Describe Troutman-Jordan’s Theory of Successful Aging
3. Give one difference and similarity of both theories
Part 5: Ethical and legal aspects of nursing
1. What are the pros and cons of whistle-blowing?
2. Describe a situation you have been involved with that you considered whistle -blowing.
a. Did you ?
b. If so what was the outcome.
c. If you did not…..what was the outcome.
Part 6: Ethical and legal aspects of nursing
A group of nursing students are in the middle of an 3xam when two students witness another student pull out his phone and look up answers. Neither student informs the faculty member but after the 3xam they discuss what they witnessed.
1. Describe the most common forms of cheating in the classroom
s. and in the clinical area.
2. What should the nursing students do in regard to what they witnessed during the 3xam?
3. Why is it important for them to do anything?