[Instant Help From 9$/Pg] Module Folder Along
Use the information presented in the module folder along with your readings from the textbook to answer thefollowing questions.1. Differentiate between bacterial infection and bacterial intoxication.
2. Discuss the importance of E. coli as part of our intestinal flora.
3. Describe three (3) different types of gastrointestinal diseases caused by bacteria. Besure to give the name of the specific organism that causes each, describe somecommon signs and symptoms and discuss treatment for each disease:
4. Define meningitis. Compare and contrast between bacterial and viral meningitisincluding treatment for each.
5. What is a prion? Describe the impact prions have on the human brain and discuss twoprion-associated diseases in humans:
6. What is a vector-borne (vector transmitted) disease? Give an example of a vectorborne disease and the vector responsible for causing it.