[Instant Help From 9$/Pg] Motivating Studentsaddressing Unique Learning
Component One: Classroom Management Strategies
This component includes developing interesting and motivating activities and strategies for classroom management and organization in your classroom. You will be developing a variety of introductory activities (anticipatory sets) to assist you in:
- Motivating students
- Addressing unique learning styles
- Addressing varied diversities of students.
For this component, you will create four (4) introductory activities that meet specific learning goals and objectives as well as address the needs of diverse learners in a positive motivational atmosphere.
- Activities should be relatively short in duration but “hook” the student into the subject.
- Activities may be hands-on activities that introduce the concept in a unique, exciting way, i.e., dividing up a Hershey Bar to demonstrate the fractional concept of eighths.
- Activities can include the creation of costumes or props to entice the students in attending to the instructional activity.
- Avoid teacher-centered lectures to introduce new material and lessons.
- Consider technologies you can employ.
Passing score description:
You will demonstrate that your introductory activities entice students to participate in your lessons. You will provide unique “hooks” that gain student attention and sustain it. Your artifacts show that you understand the importance of developing classroom management tools and strategies that provide motivational, exciting, and unique activities while maintaining a positive and comprehensive learning environment.