[Instant Help From 9$/Pg] Online Library Find Two
Jane, a military psychologist, wants to examine two types of treatments for depression in a group of military personnel who have suffered the loss of their legs. She has only 20 men to work with.
- What would be the best research design for the study and why?
- What are some issues that Jane needs to consider before starting the study?
- What is a longitudinal study? What are the benefits and challenges associated with a longitudinal study?
- Using the Online Library find two peer-reviewed articles (one that has used a between study design and one that has used a within study design) Summarize both of these articles. Make sure you discuss the research design specifically.
- Explain what practice and carryover effects are in the context of the within subjects design study that you found. What steps did the researchers take to reduce these effects?
Justify your answers with appropriate reasoning and research