[Instant Help From 9$/Pg] Productivity Tool Includes Office
You will use the same scenario you developed and same mHealth app you identified in Week 2.
- Select a Microsoft PowerPoint OR a Poster presentation for this assignment. See the Guidelines below for each of the options.
- You are required to complete this assignment using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which is Microsoft Office 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You must save the file in the “.pptx” format. A later version of the productivity tool includes Office 365, which is available to Chamberlain students for FREE by downloading from the student portal at http://my.chamberlain.edu (Links to an external site.)
PowerPoint Assignment Guidelines
- You are required to cite your source(s) as it relates to your application slide. Other citations are permitted, but this is not a requirement for the assignment.
- Title slide (first slide): Include a title slide with your name and the title of the presentation.
- Scenario Slide (one slide): This slide should include the approved patient scenario from Milestone 1 and 2. You will use the approved patient scenario and include a disease process, diagnosis, OR identify a patient with a desire to maintain good health and prevent illness and who would benefit from an already developed and reliable mHealth app. Include the nurse’s assessment of learning needs and readiness to learn.
- mHealth application slide (one slide): Identify a developed and reliable mHealth app that could benefit the patient. Describe the app, including the following.
- Name of app
- Purpose of app
- Intended audience
- Mobile device(s) upon which the app will operate
- Where to download or obtain it (include a working link if it is to be downloaded from a website)
- Any other information you believe would be pertinent to this situation
- Be sure to cite all sources you use.
- Teaching slide(s) (one to three slides): Prepare slides that contain important points about the app that you want to teach to the patient, such as how to use the app safely and effectively (including how to interpret and act on the information that is provided).
- Evaluation slide(s) (one to three slides): Describe how you would determine the success of the patient’s use of this app. For example, include ways to evaluate the effectiveness of the teaching plan that are a good fit for the type of app and focus on specific ways that this app benefits the patient’s health and wellness.
- References (last slide): List any references for sources that were used and cited in the presentation.
- Number of PowerPoint slides: 6-10 slides total