[Instant Help From 9$/Pg] Professional Resume Summary Statement
CREATE COVER LETTER FOR DIGITAL MARKETING POSITION FOR PART 1 AND FOR PART 2 THE FIRST OPTION JUST WRITE IT AND THEN I WILL RECORD ME
As a BIGS graduate, it is important that you can explain to potential employers and stakeholders what skills you bring to a position. In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to do just that. You will select ONE assignment option from Part I and one from Part II and submit them together as your Professional statement assignment. Please be sure that your submission as a whole meets the objective: Articulate a professional statement, including competencies, education, and experiences, and how they relate to career and personal development objectives. You are strongly encouraged to think about this assignment with regard to what you want to do post-graduation.
Prior to completing this assignment, please ensure that you’ve completed all readings and materials in Module 5. This is a two-part submission as you will submit one written document and one video. While you can upload the full video file in your submission, sometimes it takes forever to upload. Many students record a video on their phone or laptop, upload it to youtube as an unlisted video and then just submit the link. Here’s how to upload a video to YouTube for those that want to take that rout
Part I (Written)
- Create a cover letter for current or future use that discusses links your undergraduate experience as a whole to a real or fictitious position to which you want to apply. OR
- Create a professional resume summary statement that defines your unique talents and abilities and explains what you gained in the BIGS program.
- Create/Revise your resume with a creative approach. Be sure to pick a style appropriate for your industry of choice and be sure that those getting your resume can still easily find the information they need. Be sure you offer your link to the BIGS experience.
AND Part II (Video)
- Create a 1-3 minute video that includes your face and voice where you describe your unique experiences as an undergraduate student and relate it to your future career opportunities and impact on your field. OR
- Create a 1-3 minute video that includes your face and voice that is an “elevator speech” to a potential employer about what you bring to the field based on your one-of-a-kind undergraduate education.