[SOLVED BY EXPERTS]: HW
A development plan is a key component of a performance management plan because it guides performance improvement and helps with employee buy-in. Create a short-term development plan (1-2 years) and a long-term development plan (3-5 years) for yourself. In your plan, address these items:
- Development objectives,
- How skills will be acquired,
- A timeline for acquisition, and
- Standards and measures for assessing improvement.
Keep the following in mind:
- You are writing your own development plan. First, complete an assessment of your professional needs and/or deficiencies and career plans (e.g., complete HCM degree) and then write the plan. Assume you are submitting the development plan to your faculty member, the manager.
- With the exception of a cover page, no citations or references are required for this assignment. This should be an honest assessment of your professional needs/deficiencies and career plans.
- Your plan should be organized in a clearly labelled table with appropriate headings.
- For examples of templates for development plans please see: https://www.template.net/business/word-templates/personal-development-plan-template/
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.